An evening full of information and inspiration that will ignite you to start drinking more water for the health and wellness of your body, mind and soul.
The important benefits of proper hydration will be fully explained and integrated during the event. This primordial stand-point of a healthy diet and lifestyle will be addressed in depth.
Get ready to start a journey to better health: heal your relationship with water and hone your hydrating skills once and for all!.
- What role water plays in my body?
- What water is best and how much water should I drink every day?
- How drinking water affects my body?
- What happens when I am dehydrated?
The objective of this workshop is to inspire and inform you about water's essential role within the context of health and wellness. A well-rounded lecture, practical demonstrations and activities thorough the whole evening session, will create a fun and engaging experience for all.
The workshop will cover the following points:
- What is water
- Water-body constitution
- How water functions in the body
- Early symptoms of dehydration
- Chronic symptoms of dehydration
- How much water to drink every day
- Strategies for drinking more water
- The role of diuretics and salt
- Structured water
- Water and metabolism
- The quality of water
- Water and the planet
- Science and philosophy on water's "other role"
There will be a five minutes break in between the session; stretch your legs, go out for some fresh air and grab a drink/snack at the restaurant if you like to.
About the venue
The event will take place at Farmstand, a beautiful and charming restaurant in the heart of London, Covent Garden. There is a wide variety of fresh, wholesome food and healhty drinks for you to choose from. They also serve filtered water, so feel welcome to bring your own bottle with you. For more info visit https://www.farmstand.co.uk/
Tickets on sale at Eventbrite.co.uk