How to boost your health with proper hydration
Explore the wonderful benefits of understanding and mastering proper hydration: the primordial stand-point of a healthy diet and lifestyle.
- How to start drinking more water?
- What is the best water you should drink?
- How much water do you need to drink every day?
- How drinking pure water affects your body?
- What happens when you are dehydrated?
The objective of this workshop is to inspire and raise awareness to you on water with a well-rounded lecture, practical demonstrations and activities thorough the whole evening session. It will be a fun and engaging experience at the same time.
The workshop will cover the following points:
- What is water
- Water-body constitution
- How water functions in the body
- Early symptoms of dehydration
- Chronic symptoms of dehydration
- How much water to drink every day
- Strategies for drinking more water
- The role of diuretics and salt
- Structured water
- Water and metabolism
- The quality of water
- Water and the planet
- Science and philosophy on water's "other role"
- Demonstration of TDS measuring
- Evaluation of pH from different sources of water
There will be a ten minutes break in between the session; stretch your legs, go out for some fresh air and grab a drink/snack at the restaurant if you like to.
Venue: Farmstand, 42 Drury Ln, London WC2B 5AJ https://www.farmstand.co.uk/
Tickets: £12.00 from Eventbrite